Monday, December 5, 2016

WHAT ESURRR NAME



HOLA AMIGOS FAMILIA Y CHANGOS,

This week was really good, a lot better than last week. We had a ton of lessons with member this week. We did splits twice this week. Where I go with a member to one part of our area and Elder Barboza went with another member to a different part to get more work done. It was a little hard cause I still don't know Mitre really well yet. But went really well.

I had the opportunity to do splits with Facundo, 18 year old less active boy. He seems so much like me a couple years back, wanting to find his testimony and change and come back but not knowing how. I talked with him a while during the time divisions and shared my story, was a good talk. He came to church yesterday for the first time in 2 years. I gave him my Argentina hat cause he really liked it and his hat got robbed so I gave it to him. He showed up to church wearing it. HAHA. I was really happy for him.

I also did splits with Elder Dobson, our district leader. Hes a stud. We are very similar. He has a strong testimony, and is a really hard worker. He played football and wrestled in high school. I really consider him a good friend and I learn a lot from him. Hes a good leader. He taught me a lot in our interchanges. 

The unity with Elder Barboza and I is really growing. Elder Barboza is really a funny guy, he knows a lot of English and his sense of humor is really funny. He is really bold. He has no fear when it comes to giving commitments. I am learning a lot from him and my Spanish is getting so much better.

Funny Things

We were contacting in Autodromo and a drunk came up to me and asked where I was from and I said Los Estados Unidos. He said WHAT IS YOUR NAME, in English. I said Elder Batman. He said NO WHAT IS YOUR NAMMEEEEE. I said Elder Batman. He approached me, covered my missionary plaque and said NO WHAT IS YOUR NAME! I said Pablo Escobar (He was drunk he wont remember nada) And he said OHHHH NICE TO MEET YOU PABLO! I was dying after. Elder Barboza was trying so hard not to laugh during it. I love contacting drunks.

I got asked what part of Spain I was from twice this week, weird because I dont talk with a theta. And once from Paraguay (again) Shout out to my accent.

I contacted a Jehovahs Witness Missionary in the street, was very funny. I gave them a Book Of Mormon. He was so confused that I tried to contact him.

Fotos

1 y 2 Bautismo de Florencia Mancilla
3 Unidad con Barboza
4 Centro
5 through 8 pictures with Nahuel Flores, Elder Mejia y Elder Dobson (NAHUEL WANTED IT OKAY) He said he wanted a picture with Los Grandotes Elderes

MUCHO AMOR, CIAO


Elder Batman







No comments:

Post a Comment