Monday, December 26, 2016

FELIZ NAVIDAD AND SENIOR COMPANION??



FELIZ NAVIDAD!

This week was great! We baptized Kiara! I preformed the baptism. All of our zone had all of their baptisms in the Stake Center on Christmas Eve. For a Navidad Blanca. (WHITE CHRISTMAS)
It was a great experience to see. There was 6 baptisms in total, I love baptisms. It really feels like I am doing my job when I see someone take part enter in the waters of baptism and follow Christ.

We spent Christmas Eve night with Familia Flores. We had a good chicken dinner, and it was fun to spend time with them. They are such a strong family and are very kind. Fernando and Nahuel Flores are 14 and 16 and they are so funny and always acompany us. I will miss them.

Yeah, after being in Mitre, Salta for one transfer, IVE BEEN TRANSFERRED. BACK TO TUCUMAN. As SENIOR COMPANION. Because Elder Barboza is going to train so I had to leave. I only have 5 months and that is really weird to be Senior Companion this early in our mission. I am very nervous, I don´t feel prepared. But I know the Lord will help me in my calling. My companion is named Elder Villanueva. He is from Cuzcos, Peru. He has 10 months in the mission. Elder Villanueva is very humble and kind. He is very shy and timid. I know he will help me a lot and I am excited to work with him.

My area is called Universitario in Tucuman West. It´s very different than Mitre. It´s a lot more rough here. There´s places I can´t enter because it´s quite dangerous. I know I will be blessed and helped by the Lord. I am excited to work here in this new area. I am going to miss Mitre. I was really beggining to love the area and the people there. I am sad to leave but I am happy to be where the Lord wants me to be.

Funny Things

4th of July in America is Christmas here. Fireworks and Everyone is drunk.

I had a huge rip in my suit on my crotch and didn´t know. I had to sit up on the stand because I was going to give a talk. I gave a show in Church basically.. oops.

FOTOS

Navidad Blanca
Baptism of Kiara
Papa Noel
Fernando Flores
Fireworks
Barboza
Mauricio Viveros
Familia Viveros
Los Elderes de Mitre
Elder Villanueva​​​​​​

I got to go I love you guys, and happy New Year!




Elder Batman










No comments:

Post a Comment