Monday, November 28, 2016

Just Keep Moving Forward

Hola Loved ones,

Not gonna sugar coat it but this week was hard, and frustrating. The highlight of the week was we had a baptism, Flor Mancilla! She is 9 and the service was so powerful. There is so much love for her in the family and in the ward. I had the opportunity to confirm her member of the Church. It was my first time doing that. It was a very powerful experience.

My companion and I have been sick this week, Elder Barboza had to go to the hospital to get checked out. He has Laryngitis right now. I have problems with my throat right now also. Its hard to work when you feel terrible. But thats the life of a missionary, you work all the time regardless.

Our other investigators, have all seemed to hit a huge wall. And we are having a hard time finding new people to teach. The people in Salta are not as open as they were in Tucuman. Its frustrating but we wont give up and we will keep moving forward.

I feel like we didnt do our best this week to be honest and we can do a lot better. I feel a lot better now then I did previous and I am ready to bring it and give it all.

This email is kind of short sorry, not a lot happened this week outside of the baptism.

Love you guys.

This computer wont let me upload photos right now. Until next week.!


Elder Batman

No comments:

Post a Comment