Monday, October 24, 2016

Las Cucarachas



​​Hey Guys,
 
This week was alright. We had a Zone Conference this week and Presidente y Hermana Chaparro taught a lot of how to use our time better, remembering our purpose, and recogonzing the Holy Spirit more. It helped a lot, I learned a lot and I have a lot to work on. But that's how it always is, no? Elder Cloud y mi showed a practice for the Zone. We did well and Presidente was impressed with my growth in the language of Castellano and that I teach 50 50 with my companion.
 
Jose is going to be baptized this following Saturday. He has said that he wants to be bautizada by Batman. I of course accepted. He is going to be mi primero bautismo that I do the ordinance. His Mom, was not about us teaching him at first. But now she listens to the lecciones and reads with us and she talks to us and she liked now that we are teaching him. She said "that my son has changed for better. He used to get in fights with the kids in the barrio all the time but now he's more calm and nice and he''s a lot kinder to me and everyone." This testifies to me how the Gospel of Jesus Christ really is a gospel of change and happiness. I think after the baptism of Jose she will take part in the lessons also.
 
I am working hard and the time gets faster and faster everyday.
 
Interesting Things:
 
I am starting to forget English a little bit. I probably have some typos in there that are not exactly correct in English, sorry. My spanish has gotten a lot better and I am very confident in it. It's a great blessing.
 
We sprayed Raid under our Kitchen Sink and There was I kid you not like 20 something cockroaches that came out. We have pictures. It was so gross. We got most of them and cleaned where they were hiding under the sink cabinet.
 
I taught Leonel to play American Football. He can actually throw a pretty good spiral. He plays rugby though so he understands the similarities of the game.
 
We got a less active teenager to come back to church with the help of the Savior, Fellowshipping, and Talking a lot about Halo 3.
 
​FOTOS:
 
1-2 The Massacre of Las Cucarachas
3. Elder Utai and Elder Cloud
4. Our Zone Leader, Elder Mendez, He finished his mission.
5. Elder Brundage and Elder Rich
6. My Scriptures
7. Noche De Hogar
 

Love you all,
 

Elder Batman








No comments:

Post a Comment