Monday, June 19, 2017

The Bar Has Been Set



Well, this week has been interesting to say the least.

Monterrico and Universitario are polar opposites. The Branch is quite small. It´s sad but the members don´t really support the work. Our Branch President is a stud and helps the most he can, but really there´s a lot of work to be done here. We dont have lunch with members every day, just 3 times per week. Our area is very poor and very big. We bike a lot. I´ve already lost 6 pounds. Ive been sicker than a dog this week. A LOT OF ADVERSITY IS GOIN ON OVER HERE.

But that´s all good. You know why? I´m ready to work. Elder Mejia and are ready to kick butt and take names. I know the Lord has a purpose for me here. Maybe it´s that I learn to work harder, or that he trusts me in an area like this. But I know I got to be more obedient, more diligent, and more focused than I am now. I know that if we work hard and do what were supposed to we will be blessed and miracles will come.

Elder Mejia and I get a long very well. He´s the funniest companion I´ve had man. We put in work in the streets. There´s some things we need to get better at but we´re working. He´s very bold and direct. I respect that. We´re both very big guys. We feel like giants here with all the little Argentines and Bolivians. I´m glad hes my comp.

The work of the Lord never stops ladies and gents.

FOTOS 
PABLO ESCOBAR (ELDER MEJIA)
My District. (Left to Right´ Your Boy from Ptown, Hna. Rimac de Peru, Hna. Gomez de Mexico, Hna. Rothwell de Boise, Idaho, Hna. Daldegan de Brasil, Elder Mejia de Colombia)
Asadito

Gracias familia!

Nos vemos!










Élder Batman
Rama Monterrico
Monterrico, Jujuy
La Misión Argentina Salta

No comments:

Post a Comment