Monday, January 9, 2017

Fake Gringo



Hola Familia, Amigos, y Changitos,

This week was a good week. It´s still very hot here. It´s lower today. Only 91 F, but the humidity is killing me. I learned a lot this week at things I was lacking, things that the Lord wanted me to get better. When we try to become better the Lord will bless us for our efforts and humility.

Last week we couldn´t find a single new investigator. It was really frustrating. Something needed to change. I did divisions with Elder Soriano and he showed me some different things to find new investigators, that I need to be more insistant but with The Spirit. That I need to have the attitude that I am going to enter that house and teach that family yes or yes.  It really helped. I also figured that I wasn´t praying as earnestly as I should have. That I really wasn´t the most sincere in my prayers with our father in Heaven. I really think that made all the difference this week. We found 20 this week. I really think the Lord has blessed us so much this week. I am learning a lot about myself really in this mission. Elder Villanueva and I are teaching and contacting more in unity and it´s really made a big difference. 
It´s amazing the people that found us. The people that found us before we found them. Really grows my testimony that our father in heaven really wants to help us and but want´s us to give a little more.

We will have a baptism this week. Miguel Santucho. He is ready to follow Christ, the changes I have seen in him in this short time here is really amazing. He really loves us. He looks out for us, Famila Santucho really is great. Joaquin, his nephew will be baptized soon. And Emilse his sister will be baptized soon also. It´s amazing to see the progress.


Funny Things

I am apparently a fake gringo because I don´t have blue eyes.

I am apparently also Chinese because some chicos in the street told me to speak Chinese, I told them I do not speak chinese man, I told them I speak Japanese and kept walking. Konichewa

Yeah my planner is soaked because of amount of sweat I have here, it´s terrible.

I almost drank a Mojito, one investigator gave us something to drink, I was about to drink it but it smelt of alcohol. Good thing I was paying attention.

Foto

La Familia Sanchez de Monteros! (from last week sorry)
Like I said I don´t have my camera with me here, because it´s not wise to bring it with you in my area. sketchyyyyyy

Ciao all is well!



Elder Batman









No comments:

Post a Comment