Monday, January 30, 2017

Changos, Changos Everywhere



I am writing this with a fever of 100.5, yesterday I had 101.9 and I had to stay in the pension, but now since my fever has dropped a little I got to work and It its almost 100 degrees today. Challenge accepted.

This week had a ton of heat, and February is the worst month for heat. So this will be interesting. 

We are trying to find new people, we are finding people, it looks good on numbers but they arent people that are progressing or are very interested. Its a bit of a struggle right now, but we are working hard and changing things and ways of finding people. WE WILL KEEP ON KEEPING ON

Familia De La Silva is progressing  very well, but they cant attend church! Because they have a kid in jail that they can only visit Domingos at 10 to 12. It sucks. I know that once they attend that they will be baptized soon. We are praying and fasting a lot for them for the ability that they can attend church.

The support of the members is great here. They are more willing to work with us and give us references and help us. Its very important to work with the members in teaching and finding.

There was a world wide transmission for just missionaries, the wednesday before.
Talked a lot about the importance of teaching repentance, baptism and having patience with your investigators. Talked also a lot about the changes in the schedules to missionaries and other things of numbers and statistics. Was great, I learned a lot, that I need to have more patience with my investigators.

I am learning a lot about myself and my weaknesses and my strengths. I have a lot I need to work on, but I am willing to change and become better. We can all become better when we come to our heavenly father humbly and ask for his help to make our weaknesses become strong. Its a process but its possible. We can become better. We can do all things with Christ that strengthens us.

Funny Things

Interesting street contact of the week Donald Trump is apparently the leader of our church...and also apparently Mormons only live to 62 years. (shout out to my grandparents for breaking the stereotype)

Pear Juice is dank

I broke my pinky toe the other day, walking is great

FOTOS

Read it people, your gunna learn today
I can cook wife me up
The bib was necessary

Ciao con amor!

Élder Batman









No comments:

Post a Comment