Monday, September 5, 2016

Batman's Adventures in Monteros



HOLA

Being a missionary is a lot of work, it's really hard. But I'm loving it. The days go by so fast. It's hard especially when I'm trying really hard to learn Castellano (Argentine Spanish). My castellano is growing rapidly, I'm confident by the end of the year I should be pretty solid.

People in Argentina are so kind and willing to invite you in. Monteros, the area I'm in, is very poverty stricken. However the people give so much and are so kind to let us in to their homes.
I haven't had any problems with people. People told me here. Rosario is really rough. Monteros is very peaceful. A lot of poverty but people don't bother us. Theyre very kind here. My spanish is growing rapidly.

There's garbage every where. Dogs everywhere, Everyone has a motorcycle.
CHICKEN IS THE MOST COMMON. Steak is a lot more expensive since the less worth of the peso since dad was here.
People in Argentina are very prideful however, they don't want us to help them or do service for them. 

ITS SO COLD RIGHT NOW. ITS WINTER RIGHT NOW. IT'S THE END OF WINTER BUT MAN ITS COLD.

The food is amazing here. I like it in someways more than American Food.
Also I love Mate. It's an herbal tea. I have it probably two to three times a day. It's good. Everyone here drinks it. 

I have cut this one pretty short I am out of time. I can say however, I love it here. This is where I need to be. I'm witnessing miracles everyday here and The Lord's help in my work. I'm beginning to love the people here. They're very nice, and lovely. I'll tell you more about it next week. I'm now figuring out how to use my time.

Love you all,


Elder Batman























No comments:

Post a Comment