Sunday, May 20, 2018

Transfers



Well, Elder Utai left. It was such a good time to work with that guy. He was the companion that had the greatest impact on my mission. I will miss him and I`ll see him when I`m finished with the mission.

Well I got 6 weeks left. And my new companion ALSO has 6 weeks left. Elder Jared McGrail from Montana. He arrived with me in the mission. A great guy who has a lot of love for the people. I know I will learn a lot from him and we will work will together in the final stretch of our missions.  I`m stoked.

Well we got a new investigator this week. He showed up to church with his girlfriend who is inactive. We started teaching them. They`re Gaston and Erica. Gaston is 18 and Erica is 17. They are living together. GASTON IS SUPER PREPARED. He wants to be baptized and come closer to God and loved the church. He also attended this week. We put a baptismal date with him for the 2nd of June. We will need to discuss what would be the best course of action for them. To seperate or to be married. (THEY ARE YOUNG, BUT THEY HAVE BEEN LIVING TOGETHER FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS) A tender blessing of the Lord. A prepared investigator just came to church ready for us.


Nanci will be baptized in the coming weeks. We just need to help here recognize her answer, and obey the Word of Wisdom.


Welp, the final stretch. I`m ready for it. I want to end really well having given my all! I AM NOT TRUNKY OR BURNT AND NOR DO I WANT TO BE! I WANT TO END WET FROM BEING IN THE BAPTISMAL FONT AND CONSECRATED TO THE WORK UNTIL THE LAST MOMENT.


LOVE YALL
NO PHOTOS SORRY THIS CYBERCAFE SUCKS
Élder Batman
Rama Pizarro
San Ramón de La Nueva Oran, Salta
La Misión Argentina Salta






No comments:

Post a Comment