Monday, May 7, 2018

Quick Update



Well this week was awesome.

We baptized Aylen, Vanesa, and Abigail. It was awesome. I baptized Abi. It was awesome! They were so prepared and converted. They were a referral we received from the branch 4 weeks ago and their conversion has been so strong. They were such a blessing.

Nancy is preparing to be baptized soon. When is the question.


We got a lot to do. Elder Utai finishes his mission this week. He leaves 1:30pm sunday. We´re gonna give it our all this week to find so our area can keep baptizing in the weeks to come. I won´t have a comp for sunday afternoon. I´ll have a member with me. I have to do transfers alone. yay....
And then to talk with momma and the fam on sunday and all that. 

Love you guys. Gotta go!








Élder Batman
Rama Pizarro
San Ramón de La Nueva Oran, Salta
La Misión Argentina Salta

No comments:

Post a Comment