Monday, May 21, 2018

Quick Update



Quick update:

We have had no power since Monday and will not have it until Thursday.

I had to travel to Salta (5 hour travel) to go to the nicer hospital there for my lungs. I have bronchitis and it hasn`t gotten better but I was able to recieve the treatment I needed because In Oran the hospitals arent too great. We came back Wednesday Night.

Thursday we planned for the week and then traveled AGAIN to Salta for the Leadership Council. It was awesome and we talked about the importance of members. It was awesome and I had to give my final testimony which was real hard.

Things are going well Elder McGrail is awesome. Has a lot of love and charity and is helping me a ton.


Gotta go. All is well.




​​
Élder Batman
Rama Pizarro
San Ramón de La Nueva Oran, Salta
La Misión Argentina Salta

No comments:

Post a Comment