Monday, April 3, 2017

Keep On Rollin



What is up my amigos and familia, this week was pretty good, we baptized Santiago! I had the privilege of baptizing him and it was a great experience. He is excited to keep on learning and growing in the church. I hope he strives well to become more like Christ. 

We have baptisms lined up this transfer. We just got to help them get there. We are finding a lot of new investigators. Some that are ready to be baptized now, but we need to help them understand more of repentance and the importance of baptism. In Argentina it is fairly easy to baptize people, but it´s difficult to baptize CONVERTS. I am not here to baptize for number or for recognition. I am here to help others come unto Christ through repentance and accepting the Lord´s teachings and commandments, through conversion in prayer and reading the scriptures. I am here to baptize CONVERTS. I feel that we have 3 or 4 people that are getting close to being baptized. I know that the Lord is blessing us so much recently. I am very grateful for his hand in our work.

Conference was great, I feel very spiritually edified. I feel that I have recieved answers to my questions and guides to help better myself as a Missionary and Priesthood Holder. I loved the talk from Elder Rasband about following the Spirit, and how we MUST listen to the first impression we recieve from the Holy Spirit. We cannot second guess the third member of the Godhead. His promptings are for the salvation of the Children of God and we must be willing to follow them.

I love this area, and I really hope I won´t be transferred. I am willing to do whatever my mission president needs of me. I still feel like I haven´t finished making my mark here in Universitario. I still got 3 weeks left here, but there´s a whole lot of work to do. If we focus on the work of the Lord we will be blessed.

Funny Things

We played futbol today, in the rain and mud. It was two districts and we were just slipping and sliding out there. It was so fun, I forgot my camera though. I didn´t get a picture of the mess. (I´ll get back to you guys on that)

Dude someone threw a sac of flour at me from a window and it blew up on me.... I couldn´t find the chango who did it but man, that sucked

FOTOS

Baptism, Enzo, Familia Gomez, Conference

TODO BIEN ACÁ. Con amor y cariño,

Élder Batman

Barrio Universitario
San Miguel de Tucumán, Tucumán, Argentina







No comments:

Post a Comment