Monday, April 10, 2017

Elder Beef y Elder Beans



Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooola y buenas tardes Señores y Señoras.

This week was pretty dope. We are putting in a lot of work here with los chorros of Tucuman.  We are focusing a lot with finding more and more. We found 16 new investigators, through families that are less active and knockin doors. We felt very blessed. We entered into a lot of houses. 

Wednesday, We found a 10/10 family. We taught them and invited them to be baptized the first visit. They all accepted. (6 people) It was one of the most spiritual lessons I have ever had. They cried, they liked what they heard, and they wanted to learn more. We set an appointment to return Saturday, and they were excited for us to return. When we came back they answered the door, and they gave us back the scriptures and pamphlets we gave them and told us that they are not interested and didn´t want us to come back..... It was such a shock. I was sure that this family was just so ready to progress and learn more about how Christ can help them in their life. I don´t know what happened, but we can´t control the free agency of others. It was very frustrating and a little sad. These kind of things happen in the life of a missionary. It´s frustrating at times, but you just gotta remember you helped them learn a little more about the truth and in the future they might learn more.

Elder Garcia and I are on fire. I feel like our companionship is on another level. We´re tearin it up here in Universitario. The unity we have is real. I feel like I got my best friend on my side, preachin the word with me. For how little time he has in the mission he has a lot of potential. I am excited to see where it takes him. When we teach it´s like we know what we are going to say. We got power when we teach, and it´s great. We still got a whole lot of work in front of us, but I believe we will leave a mark here that many will remember that Elder Beef and Elder Beans came into town.

Yeah, Garcia calls me Elder Beef. ( I don´t know why, maybe cause I´m a big dude idk) he called me that for a week and I called him Elder Beans, because he´s from Guatemala and they dig the frijoles. So the companionship of greatness was born. Beef and Beans.

Funny Things

I invite you to watch El Chavo those who know Spanish. You won´t regret it.

I ate cow tongue this week. It´s so goooooooood. Gotta love Argentina.

I ripped my pants the other day. And I couldn´t go back to change because we had a lot of appointments. I just said ah whatever and went with it. I got a lot of laughs from the chicas in the street. It´s all good. We had a lot of good lessons but one asked why I didn´t changed my pants, I said we had to visit you guys. And they were so happy that I thought they were more important than changing my ripped pants.

Fotos,
Elder Ferreira and Rodrigo ´Chicha´Gomez
Garcia
I get the looks from my Mamá
Elder Beef and Elder Beans

Nuestro Padre Celestial nos ama, y cuando acercarnos mas a él y su hijo amado Jesucristo, somos mas bendecidos. Les invito a pensar mas de nuestro Salvador durante este semana, puedan vistar www.mormon.org para ver videos lindos de la pascua, sobre Jesucristo, que es el Rey de Reyes, Señor de Señores, El Principe de Paz. Feliz Pascua. Él vive. ( I typed this half way and I realized it was in Spanish. So I just went with it)

Ciao con amor y cariño,



Élder Batman
Barrio Universitario
San Miguel de Tucumán, Tucumán
La Misión Argentina Salta





No comments:

Post a Comment