Monday, November 21, 2016

¿USTED ES PARAGUAYO?




HOLA FAMILIA, AMIGOS, AND CHANGOS

I LOVE IT HERE IN MITRE. The Barrio here is so organized and willing to help in the missionary work. They are very kind, and theres like 150 people attending. Its so much differnent than the little Rama in Monteros.Change is good.  It is beautiful here. Its very mountainous. We are like in a small valley surrounded by big hills. It is not humid here. Its really like if you mixed Utah and Portland Together. Its been raining a lot, Ive been just been using my boots here. The dirt roads are trashed, so I think Ill just wear my dress shoes for Sundays. . The members are very great They are very willing to come out and work with us and meet us at appointments. It really makes a huge difference when a member is a part of lessons. We only had one lesson this week where a member WASNT there.

Elder Barboza is a great guy, I am learning a lot from him. Hes helping so much with my Spanish, and he really has a great love for the people. I will learn how to love the people a lot more here with him.

We have a baptism this next week. Flor Mencilla. She is 9 years old and is so willing to follow Christ. She is awesome, and remembers the lessons, and reads her scriptures. Shes a capa. (stud but feminine)

People think my espanol is pretty good here. People either think I am from The US or Paraguay, because of hair, complexion, and my size and height, and my lack of a gringo accent. Thats good I guess. PARAGUAYO.

I love it here, and theres a lot of work to be done here. I am ready, and willing to work.

FOTOS 
Elder Barboza
A little bit of the Elders from La Zona de Salta
The Plaques (THE SIGN WAS A GIFT FROM A MEMBER)
The Club Atletico San Martin Jersey from Leonel
Elder Barboza
Elder Mejia
The  Familia Sanchez de Salta 

LOVE YOU ALL CIAO


Elder Batman








No comments:

Post a Comment