Monday, April 9, 2018

ENFERMITOS



Well, this week has been interesting. Elder Utai is super awesome. We get along great. Super obedient, spiritual and a great bold leader. He is super funny and we have a lot in common. It´ll be a great transfer. I am learning a lot from him!

Well we got the flu this week. I had it for a couple of days then Elder Utai had for a couple of days. We only missed one afternoon of work because we were just dead exhausted. It´s been real hot lately. And having the flu in the heat like that was just too much. So we rested up and now we are better. Not 100 percent but better.

We´ve been focusing a lot on finding investigators. We have seen a lot of miracles in finding. We were able to find a good amount of investigators this week to which we know will progress and grow. 

Saturday night, we had already been fasting, and it was a really hot day. We were covered in sweat from riding our bikes so much in the blazing heat. We had so many appointments and they either cancelled on us or weren´t there when we got there. It was quite frustrating, but we kept moving and working. Elder Utai and I, noticed a man sitting on the corner of the street, smoking a cigarrette. We walked by and then we both felt the strong impression to go back and talk to him. We talked to him, and his Mom came by as well. His name was Gustavo and we started talking to us. He started telling us how his life has been the past few years and his Mom told us as well. (He was currently drugged up at the moment) We talked a bit and made an appointment to come back tomorrow when he was sober and more able to hear and comprehend our teachings. We taught a very powerful lesson to him and his mom about Faith in Christ and how he can help us break our addictions and problems in life. How he can help us to change and become better. I know these things to be true and testify that God loves us and sent his Son for us so that we may always have the way to change and become better as people and as disciples of Christ.

Also miracles, none of our investigators we had commited to come to church had come. BUT, a member had brought a long 3 people to church for the first time. They supposedly had been attending seminary and really like the church! We are going to visit them Thursday. The Lord really blesses us when we do our best and our keeping his commandments and rules.

I am loving the time I have as a missionary and want to take advantage the time I have.

I love this mission.

I love the Gospel.

I love Argentina.

And I love how the Lord is molding me into the man I need to be.


GRACIAS!​​

ELDER UTAI AND I NOW.

ELDER UTAI AND I AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MISH.




Élder Batman
Rama Pizarro
San Ramón de La Nueva Oran, Salta
La Misión Argentina Salta

No comments:

Post a Comment