Monday, February 19, 2018

World Flipped Upside Down



Well,

I got transferred. I went from Solis Pizarro in Salta to Pizarro in Oran. That came as a complete suprise. Sunday Night, we were saying bye to some people because EVERYONE and their mother thought that Elder Parker was going to leave. Then at 8:30 Sunday Night, President calls me to advise me that I´ve been called to serve as a Zone Leader and I was going to Whitewash. And that my area was going to be whitewashed. ALSO WE ARE BOTH DISTRICT LEADERS because there is no other elders in this district so we are the zone leaders and share the responsbility as district leader. My comp is Elder Wilkes and he is a stud we are good friends and this will be a crazy transfer.​​​​​​

Got to go. All is well. Love you.!

Élder Batman
Rama Pizarro
San Ramon de La Nueva Oran, Salta
La Misión Argentina Salta



No comments:

Post a Comment