Monday, February 26, 2018

Whitewashedup and Zoned Out

Well, Whitewashing was nothing like I expected it to be. It´s a lot harder than I thought. It´s been amazing to see the blessings of the Lord in our area. We´ve been able to find some great people and see the people that have been prepared by the Lord. One family, Franco, Laura, Morena, Oasis, and Isabela are very prepared. They are preparing to be married and baptized as a family the 17th of March. They were being taught by the Elders before but they never accepted a date to be baptized or to be married and weren´t progressing a ton. Now they have accepted it and understand the importance of baptism, repentance, and marriage. They all came to church. We are seeing a lot of progression in them. We were able to help all of their doubts and help them find peace. Franco felt like God couldn´t forgive him for the sins he had committed. We explained repentance and baptism very clearly and it was very spiritual. He almost teared up reading the scripture we shared with him. 

DYC
                                                                            58:
42 
Behold, he who has repented of his sinsthe same is forgivenand I, the Lord, remember them no more.

​I know repentance is real and works. Franco found peace in that scripture. I could testify of that truth in that scripture because I have seen repentance work a grand change in my life.​ I know the Lord loves us and wants the best for us. It doesn´t matter the person we were before, but rather the person we want to become.

Being a Zone Leader is also nothing like I expected. We have hardly anytime to work because we are so busy with meetings, and problems in our zone that we get limited time. I have enjoyed being so busy and I really feel dialed in. I love the mission. I love Oran. I love my companion. Elder Wilkes is the best companion. We get along great and we are working hard to help our zone, district, and area to progress.


Thank you all. I love you guys!

Élder Batman
Rama Pizarro
San Ramon de La Nueva Oran, Salta
La Misión Argentina Salta

No comments:

Post a Comment