Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Work Will Continue



We had the baptism of Jessica. It was great!

She asked if I could baptize her. She´s awesome. SHe will be a great convert.

We are going to focus on finding this week. We got to find more chosen people to baptize.

The work is progressing.

This week is the Christmas Conference.

We are going to focus a lot on using the Christmas Initative.

I know it will help a lot.

I love this area, I don´t want to leave but I am not sure what will happen at the end of this transfer.

We are working a lot with members.

I love the work.

I love the work.

I love the work.

I am sad I have 6 months left.

I am sorry this email sucks but I next week I promise will be better.

Love you!






Élder Batman
Barrio El Colmenar
San Miguel de Tucumán, Tucumán
La Misión Argentina Salta

No comments:

Post a Comment