Monday, November 27, 2017

Transfers



Well this week has been pretty good.

I had a rough week but the scriptures really helped me to find the peace I needed.  Helped me to keep moving. I feel like I have been getting sick a lot lately. I have been so exhausted lately.

The scriptures gave me the force I needed to keep moving and working.

Elder Lowe got transferred today. He`s in Salta now. I am gonna miss that guy. We had a ton of success together. We became great friends. Hope the best for him.

My new companion is Elder Souza from Brasil. I am excited to get some work done with him. I want to try to learn some PORTUGUÊS.

We are preparing a baptism this week. Christian, the son of Monica (recent convert of mine),  is getting baptised. We are real excited for that. He wants to be baptized and has attended 5 times, but he is so busy during the week so we taught him all the lessons in 2 days. He is so intelligent and so prepared he accepted all of it and has a testimony of it. The young mens president of El Colmenar will baptize him.

We also have an open chapel this saturday and I have to plan and coordinate all of that so that will be interesting. The stress is there but a little stress doesn`t hurt nothing. It will be a good opportunity to reactivate and find new people to teach.

No pics this week. Sorry guys. But all is gucci over here in Tucuman.

We`re gonna keep working and finding.

Love you guys.






Élder Batman
Barrio El Colmenar
San Miguel de Tucumán, Tucumán
La Misión Argentina Salta

No comments:

Post a Comment