Monday, May 29, 2017

The Grind



Hey guys,

Graciela got baptized! It was so great, it was such an honor to baptize her. It was an experience I will never forget. She is so happy and ecstatic to keep progressing and learning. She really has changed so much and it´s just a testimony to me how the gospel really changes people. It doesn´t matter what kind of person we were before, we can all change. It´s ALWAYS possible when we come closer to Christ.

I have really come to know this week that our Heavenly Father always listens to us. My testimony of prayer really has grown in my mission. I know that he is there. I know that he listens to us. I know he answers us. I know that he wants guide us to become the people we need to become. I know he can give us strength when we are weak. I know he can give us comfort when we are in a tough spot. HE IS THERE. 

Elder Garcia and I are on fire. I got a stud for a companion. We keep finding lots of new people to teach these past few weeks. People that are accepting the gospel now that didn´t before. I feel that we really have a lot of  trust of our ward that continues to give us references and are starting to help a lot more in the work.
I will miss this chango from Guatemala when this transfer is over, but now we got 2 weeks left here. The Grind is on. 4th Quarter baby. We have made the goal that we are going to baptize one more person before this transfer ends. I know we will complete the goal we have made in prayer and faith. Gabriel is progressing well but he couldn´t make it to church, because of work. We are gonna focus on him a lot and the others that are close to baptism. We are gonna keep finding new people so that the next Elder who takes my spot will have a lot to work with.

We have interviews tomorrow with Presidente Chaparro. This will be the last interview I will have with him before leaves July 1st. I am grateful that I have had a great president like President Chaparro. He has put a lot of trust in faith in me, and has been there for me when I have needed him, and he´s a guy that you just wanna work hard for.

The mission is great. I love it here.

Ciao con mucho cariño y amor,




Élder Batman
Barrio Universitario
San Miguel de Tucumán, Tucumán
La Misión Argentina Salta





No comments:

Post a Comment