Monday, February 6, 2017

I'm 20 Now and Have A Mini Missionary




Hola hola hola,

Yeah, I am 20 now. I feel old, but its all good. I had an Argentine birthday with la familia Cáceres and Santucho. It was really great, they pushed my face in the cake (argentine tradition) and they gave me a tie and a whole little suprise party. I was shocked, I didnt think anyone would do anything for my birthday. We hardly had time to get there cause we were so busy all day. I am really thankful for the Cáceres family and how they care for me and the other missionaries.

So transfers were this week. Elder Villanueva left for Oran in Salta. My new companion will come at 930 pm. He will be a MINI MISSIONARY.  A mini missionary, is like a volunteer missionary of one of the wards here. He is between 18 and 25 and probably doesnt know much about how to be a missionary. His name is Juan Corvalan, he is from Oran which is Northern Salta. I believe he is preparing to serve a full time missionary. The mission has mini missionaries when there isnt enough normal missionaries. I am excited but it will be a lot on my shoulders. I hope I can help him to have a good experience in this 6 weeks. And show him that the missionary life is great.

Really we have a lot of work in front of us. Still Joaquin isnt baptized and we are working to get him there, but we really need to find more people to teach. Elder Andersen of the 12 said that you cant do anything in the missionary field until you find someone to teach. We need to look and search more. I know the Lord will bless us in our search if we are obedient and trying our best.


Funny Things

We taught three lessons to drunk people in the street Saturday. They were actually pretty receptive. All 3 signaled us to talk with them about God. We will return later in the week for them and teach them more. Sober.


I lost a bet and I had to eat 10 Ajís (peppers) that were moderately spicy, it sucked but I did it. I didnt drink anything until they were finished. Latino fuego

I petted a monkey, but I dont have a pic. (I know pics or it didnt happen)

Ciao, con amor


Elder Batman





No comments:

Post a Comment