Thursday, July 14, 2016

Day 1


First Day
https://youtu.be/e9fLPjtkQMU



July 14, 2016

Hola familia,

I'm alive and well. I'm loving it here so far. My companion is Elder McGrath and he's a great guy from Arkansas, he's 6'5 a bean pole and makes me feel really short. He's 20, and we're the oldest of our district. He's funny and sarcastic but knows when to be serious and we're getting a long well. Elder Told bunks above me and rooms with me, I really like him. He's a good guy. I know a lot more spanish than I thought I did. I'm learning very quickly. Yesterday we had a session where we needed to listen to an "investigatior" I asked him if he feels like his prayers are being answered and I shared an experience where I prayed and got an answer cause I was sincerely wanting one and he got offended by how I said it. It was discouraging, but I feel better about it after praying in the morning. It was a good learning experience. I miss you guys, I see Jon at lunch at every now and then. We were in the same district and same zone but they swapped us out due to us being brothers to cause seperation. I'm quite the popular guy here due to my last name and everyone thinks I'm jacked and wants to arm wrestle me and many have tried to befriend me. There's a lot of Elders that don't obey here. Our room and district is very obedient and I'm glad.

I gotta go I only had 10 minutes to write you guys. I love you guys and miss you. My P-Day is gonna be on Saturday in the MTC.


Elder Batman







































































No comments:

Post a Comment