Monday, June 18, 2018

Last Week: My Sincere Testimony



Well this is the start of my last week in the mission.


STATISTICS:

  • I have had 14 companions. (2 PERUVIANS, 1 ARGENTINE, 1 GUATEMALAN, 1 COLOMBIAN, AND ONE BRAZILIAN. THE REST FROM THE UNITED STATES)​​
  • I have had 7 areas. I have served in 3 of the 4 provinces that our mission covers. (Salta, Jujuy, Tucuman) *Never served in Santiago del Estero
  • I have done 54 exchanges in in my mission with 36 different missionaries.
  • I have interviewed 25+ people for baptism interviews.
  • Convert Baptisms: Only the Lord needs to know :)


 It´s been a crazy ride. I have really treasured these experiences that I have had these past couple of years.
I have been able to really learn a lot. I have really come to strenghten my faith in My Savior Jesus Christ. I have really come to know him more and feel his love for me. I have been privileged to testify in his name these past two years about his infinite love that he has for us and his infinite sacrifice that he has done for all of us. I know I am a man with a lot of faults and weaknesses but through his atonement I am able to become strong. I know that God lives and that he is our Father in Heaven. I know he sent his son Jesus Christ to pay for our sins, and give us the ability to repent and change and become better through his example. I know through the Gospel of Jesus Christ we can return to the presence of our Father in Heaven. I know this life is to be had for joy. The only eternal joy and happiness is found in a family that is centered in the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that families can be together forever. Through Heavenly Father´s beautiful plan we can have our families not just ´´until death do part´´ but rather for all of eternity! I know that prayer is the way to commune with Heavenly Father openly and for us to recieve answers and guidance from him. He can help us to recieve answers to our many questions and doubts in life. He can help us to feel his love and presence as we communicate with him. I know the scriptures can help us lessen the distance between us and our Father in Heaven. That when one desires to find answers, guidance, or spiritual strength, that they can find it in the words of Christ.  I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. That it is a true record. The Book of Mormon contains inspired words and teachings of Christ in his minsistry to the Americas and contains inspired words and teachings of Prophets of God. I know that the Book of Mormon and The Holy Bible can help us to come closer to Christ. I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God. That he saw God the Father and God The Son, Jesus Christ. I know they answered his prayer. I know that Joseph Smith was called to be the Prophet of the Restoration to bring the true and only church of Christ back to the earth so that all the children of God can have the opportunity to return to Heavenly Father. I know that through trials, we can become strengthened. I know that the Lord tries us to mold us into the person he needs us to become. I know that despite all our errors and some times sins, that we can always recieve the forgiveness from our Father. That he will always give us another chance if we are willing. I know that charity is the pure love of Christ and that through helping and serving others we are being instruments in the hands of the Lord to help his children. I know that God is still a God of miracles. I know that God has bestowed the Priesthood to his children. I know the Priesthood is the Power and Authority to act in the Name of God for the blessing and salvation of his children. I know that Christ´s Grace is sufficient for all of us. That he walks beside us. That he helps us to become the person we need to become and return to him and our Father again with our families.

I know these things to be true without a doubt in my heart, and I leave these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I AM HOME THE 27TH OF JUNE!

LOVE YOU ALL


Élder Batman
Rama Pizarro
San Ramón de La Nueva Oran, Salta
La Misión Argentina Salta

No comments:

Post a Comment