Monday, August 28, 2017

"The Night Is Darkest Before The Dawn"



Hey, this is gonna be pretty short.

Really this week has been difficult, lot of let downs really with investigators being on the verge being baptized and not coming through. We just gotta work harder, right? I do feel like we are working hard. If we give everything we got then that´s what makes a successful missionary.
We´re feeling the Spirit. We are finding people that have a lot of potential. Maybe not people that will baptize in 2 to 3 weeks but people the Lord has put in our path for a reason. We have found a select group of people and families that are really prepared. I know we can help them out with this message we have. 

I feel like there´s a lot of bad things happening lately in the world and all that in our area. But Through the week I remember having some let downs and for some reason the quote from the Dark Knight popped in my head. When Harvey Dent is having a press conference with the city of Gotham. and he says ¨The Night is Just Darkest Before The Dawn, and I promise you the dawn is coming.¨ I love that quote and it was in my head this week.  I don´t know It kept me going. I read Ether 12:4 in the Book Of Mormon that says. 
Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with asurety bhope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which chopecometh of dfaith, maketh an eanchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in fgood works, being led to gglorify God.
Look, we gotta stay hopeful in this world. We gotta have faith when the odds are stacked against us and the situation isn´t looking to good. Faith and Hope is an anchor for our souls. We gotta keep moving forward and God will lead the way to help us progress and help us to become instruments to lead others to him.

That kept me going. I hope anyone who is discouraged out there reads this and feels they can keep going.

The Work of God is a miracle. I´m blessed and grateful to be a part of sharing that work with others.

´´The Night is Just Darkest Before The Dawn.´´

Much love,



​​
Élder Batman
Rama Monterrico
Monterrico, Jujuy
La Misión Argentina Salta


PDAY
TILCARA
LA GARGANTA DEL DIABLO (The Devils Throat)
ZONA DE PELIGRO (DANGER ZONE)
The majority of our zone in Tilcara and La Garganta Del Diablo








No comments:

Post a Comment